Aug 7, 2014

The sum is greater than the parts...

It's one of those days when the combination of migraine symptoms is worse than any one symptom alone. Especially the nausea. Give me one or the other but both pain and nausea make it much harder to cope. going to my family doctor today since my BP has been running high. Maybe that will help. I ordered some Baltic amber beads from esty yesterday and hope they arrive quickly. I'm going to make a bracelet to attach my medical id tag to. Hoping that each little improvement... or change I make adds up and things become more tolerable.
Usually I look forward to the start of a new homeschool year. Not this year. I'm dreading it. Even though the kids are in high school and mostly self taught I still have to plan it, purchase the books and then grade their lessons. It just seems like too much.
I'm so thankful for this group. I hate that we are all here because of this horrid disease, but so thankful that there are others in the world who understand. For so long I've felt alone. Like I truly was the only one who had these specific problems with migraine. But now I know I'm not and I thank GOD for this group.
Hoping as many of you as possible have a great day.

No comments: