Jan 11, 2016

Prayer Needed

Would you all please pray for me? I have a pinched nerve in my neck, C2-C5, and I'm in a lot of pain right now. With David out of work I've been seeing the chiropractor and using ice, heat and pain meds to keep going. I'm pretty sure I need surgery for this but that is not in the cards at the moment.
So would you please pray that David gets a job soon, that I can get the inflammation in my neck under control so that I don't need surgery?  And that we will continue to be able to pay the bills?

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Susan. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am so honored and feel privileged to pray for your neck and the pain you have because of the inflmation on the neck. Also be assured of my prayers for David as he seek job so that your needs would be met and also for your young growing children as they seek God's will in their lives. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India and love to get connected with the like minded believers around the world to be encouraged, strengthen and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 36yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest or rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor wth the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have your young people come with their friends to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing time. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. God's richest blessing on you and yor family. Wish you a blessed and a Christ centered New year.